Thursday, January 15, 2009

Sickness

So, I haven't put anything on here for the past while, but now the holidays are over and I should be able to update this more frequently. The past week, I have been sick. My little girl is sick too. That stinks, because that leaves mommy to fend for herself and take care of two sick pups. :) Hopefully I will be better by the weekend and Elle will too. Let's also hope that Casey stays well, and doesn't get sick her self.

Overall, Elle is doing great and I love being a Dad. She went through a little growth spurt and bundle that with a sickness, she was getting up about every hour on the hour throughout the night, which made it very difficult for me to get sleep. I'm on the night duty! But now, she seems to be feeling better for the most part and is pretty much sleeping from 7ish to about 2-3a.m. Gets up, I feed her, and then she goes back down to bed. Then I usually have to wake her up in the morning to take her to the babysitters. Well, I'll post another pictures soon and give a little more updates later.

No comments: