Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Animals

So, I thought that raising a child would be extremely hard. I could not imagine doing it with a toddler or another baby. But why is it that taking care of the pets you have becomes harder? I feel like we have been neglecting them recently with play time with them, but there isn't enough hours in the day to do that. And with that being said, it seems that they are "acting" out more. Isabelle decided last night that she would let me know she was lonely and starts to whine at 4a.m. I was so exhausted because I had just put Elle down to sleep for her 3a.m. feeding. Hopefully this won't happen again.

Elle is doing great now. I just got over a sickness, which kicked my butt for about a week. My wife is fighting it now and hopefully will be back to normal by this weekend. Elle is still a little sick as well, but she's always smiling through her coughs and such. I hope that her attitude towards sickness stays that way, but who knows. She's has her baby well check up on this Friday and I'll post her weight and length. I'm curious because I know she's grown because she's not fitting in any of her clothes anymore. It's time to move up to the 3-6 months finally :) Well, I'll post more later on Friday afternoon.

No comments: