Monday, November 10, 2008

Weekends for Myself Please

So, it was another busy weekend. We had tons of stuff to get done on Saturday and Sunday was another visit from Family. I'm not saying I don't mind family coming up, but it just seems we have someone coming every weekend. So, my wife and I have decided to make sure we have at least one day to ourselves on the weekend. We may upset some people, but we need that family time. We are definitely going to need it when it comes to my wife going back to work and I'm already here too. Hopefully friends and family will understand that we need that alone family time to bond. As for this weekend, it was definitely nice to have family over for food and fun. Wife made an awesome meal and family got to see Elle. This weekend we have decided that we are taking the whole weekend to ourselves. Sorry folks, but it's time for us to lay in bed all day with the baby and enjoy each other's company. Until next time....

No comments: